Skip to main content

10 reasons Lorelai Gilmore is my spirit animal

In this "more time on my hands" period of my life, I have turned to an old flame to help me through... Gilmore Girls.

Thanks to Netflix, all seven seasons are available to watch and I am gearing myself for the revival (Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life) which will be out this November. 

Watching Gilmore Girls is like having a warm hug followed by a mug full of hot chocolate and marshmallows. It's pure joy. What I wouldn't give to live in Stars Hollow and visit Luke's every morning for coffee. 


Whilst Rory is my style icon...



...Lorelai is most certainly my spirit animal.

Here are a mere 10 reasons why:


1. She knows how to live my kind of healthy lifestyle.


-

2. She knows how to start the day right.


-

3. And what happens if you don't start the day right.


-

4. She gives great dating advice.


-

5. She's got her priorities sorted.


-

6. Like I said...priorities.


-

7. She shows me what it is to be a good mother.


-

8. We have very similar flirting techniques.


-

9. She daydreams about celebrity friends, just like me. N.B. Do you think Lauren Graham would like me?


-

10. Priorities. Food.


-

I love you Lorelai.




Comments

Tweets